Here at Columbia Scuba, we are committed to providing timely and professional service work on a multitude of brands. In order to best serve our customers, communication is key. Before submitting your service request, please read through the following:
*Suunto Level 1 Service Center (Batteries and bands on dive computers only)
- Standard turn-around times are only guaranteed for routine rebuilds. If your regulator needs parts outside of what comes in a standard rebuild kit, additional time may be required.
- For regulators made pre 2000, please call to ask for parts availability first. Not all manufacturers keep up with regulator support and parts availability may be scarce.
- All costs outside of standard labor and service kits will be communicated with the customer or dive shop before work proceeds.
- Individual customers payment information will never be kept on file. Dive shops will have the option to store their payment information on file for ease of multiple transactions.
- All return shipping will go through UPS Ground unless otherwise specified. Shipping cost can never be guaranteed due to variable factors and will be calculated at Columbia Scuba’s discretion. All shipping costs will be billed to the customer.
By submitting a service ticket an agreement is entered into between Columbia Scuba and the CUSTOMER, for the service and/or repair of scuba and/or skin diving equipment.
THIS AGREEMENT is a release of the CUSTOMER'S rights to sue for injuries or death resulting from use of the equipment after service/repair. CUSTOMER expressly assumes all risks of skin and/or scuba diving related in any way to use of this equipment.
CUSTOMER also understands that Columbia Scuba and its employees, owners, officers, or agents hereinafter "Released Parties", shall not be held liable or responsible in any way for any injury, death or other damages to CUSTOMER or his/her family, heirs or assigns which may occur as a result of use of the equipment after service/repair.
By submitting this service ticket you are acknowledging that you have CAREFULLY READ AND UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE AGREEMENT. By submitting this service ticket, you EXEMPT AND RELEASE Columbia Scuba, AND ALL RELATED ENTITIES AS DEFINED ABOVE, FROM ALL LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY WHATSOEVER FOR PERSONAL INJURY, PROPERTY DAMAGE, OR WRONGFUL DEATH AS A RESULT OF USING THE EQUIPMENT, HOWEVER CAUSED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO PRODUCT LIABILITY OR THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, WHETHER PASSIVE OR ACTIVE.
REPAIR AGREEMENT: By submitting this service ticket, you hereby authorizes the listed work to be carried out. The customer agrees that Columbia Scuba will not be held responsible for loss or damage to my equipment as a result of fire, theft, accident or any other cause beyond control. All equipment will be held until the total balance for all applicable service work has been paid. Any equipment left after 14 days of notice of completion of work will be subject to a storage charge of $1.00 per day. Any equipment left after 90 days of no less than (3) attempts for notice of completion of work will become the property of Columbia Scuba.
Warranty parts may be offered for some Hollis, Oceanic, Sherwood 9000 Series, and Mares regulators if and only if ALL of the following conditions are met:
Columbia Scuba reserves the right to turn down warranty service requests if these conditions are not met. Each manufacturer’s warranty program requirements vary slightly. Please read your warranty card for more specifics on parts for life programs.
If you have any questions, please call us at 803-788-9166 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.